Dark Mode, or dark theme, has become a sought-after feature by many software and application users. Google Chrome, as one of the most popular web browsers, also offers a Dark Mode option to enable users to browse the web with improved visual comfort, especially in low light conditions or at night.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome and click within the URL address bar.
- Type chrome://flags/ into the website address bar and press the Enter key.
- Now, enter the keyword ‘enable-force-dark’ in the search box at the top of the Experiments section
- Select ‘Enabled’ from the drop-down menu for Auto Dark Mode for Web Content.
- Click on the ‘Relaunch’ button that appears at the bottom of Chrome.
Now you can check out the new dark mode for websites in Chrome. Open the Google homepage in your browser. The search engine will now have a dark background. All websites that used to have a white background are now dark with white text.
Read More : How to Fix a Laptops Keyboard That’s Not Working
Watch More : Cara Membuat Google Docs dan Akses Semua Orang